Well, it has finally happened. I have broken down and gotten myself a blog, even while disliking the term, and fully realizing that it is more or less a pseudonym for low-cal website. I have to see how well my cheapness can flourish and outdo itself. If I get the gumption at some point, I may add all kinds of loot to this contraption. We will see. If there is tremendous public outcry to my neglecting this creation, I may relent and add my website for example. Only time will smell. But first a little about you. Very little, as I know nothing about you, other than the fact that you are an underemployed time-squanderer like myself. Isn't it great? What is this world coming to btw? What about them wars? Them unnatural disasters? If you are game, I can use astrology to explain them. Otherwise, it must be all God's fault as usual... for those of you wondering who I am, please refer to the biographical information that will exist at some point in the future. Since it seems impossible to find even tattered images for free on the Internut (tm), I think we will all have to use our imaginations for the time being. I wouldn't want to accidently profit millions from the use of some out-of-focus image from someone's girl scout camera. When I buy some virtual crayons, I will render some images in the worst possible way. What is it like here, you reprimand? Well I took hot advatage of the land giveaway going on in antartica, and can tell you that it is more of a cozy bargain than one might imagine. The only real drawback, other than being periodically gored by an elephant seal, or crazed geologist, is that in place of rent I have to climb down long narrow tubes to manually collect core samples once a month. A small price to pay for infamy though...Final note for now: don't let 'em fool you, the US economy is piping hot! Unemployment has been eliminated. Of course benefits, fulltime jobs, even conventional part time jobs are a thing of antiquity. Now, however, the govrnment is offering packages of subatomic "microjobs" each pouch contains about a billion tiny jobs. Each job itself is next to effortless, but when they are all put together you can work up quite a sweat. They pay extremely well, the only drawback being that they pay in coin per job, and you won't be able to to cart all the pennies home to your piggy bank! Oh well... by the time you get your microsalary organized there will be a new regime. Maybe they will help us out.
Here is the video of the arbitrary time period:
Hare Krishna!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JdmuPKgNVI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment