Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wither Assurbanipal?

For those of you who might even know what that is about. This entry is just being entered to let you know that I haven't died yet, and that the latest theory of what I am dying of is encephalitis, which just recently edged out vaccine reaction. A coward dies a billion deaths would be more accurate. One problem with this "slogan", like many others, is that it overlooks something. It overlooks the fact that most of the "deaths", however frightening they might be, are quickly over, and never as frightening as the real one, which even non-cowards encounter, and which is completely horrific.

But there must be a more pleasant topic than death or debilitating illness. And there is, but it would only be a way of ducking reality. Do you have anything to say? It is your turn. I didn't think so.As usual, I have to do all the work.

At least I can take comfort in the fact that an especially lame blog has the capacity to attract legions of followers. Unfortunately that doesn't mean EVERY lame blog. It seems to be some kind of perverse lottery. But I will keep trying, as every attempt I have had at an interesting, perceptive website has plummeted by the wayside. Wall gotta go now, it is time to take my temperature.

No comments: