Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm not waiting another week- so there.

Wouldn't it be better if I were some shiny and useful cog in the guts of some faceless corporate entity- a kind of devotee of the Metropolis? Well my beloved hidden enemies, alas this shall never come to pass. I have tried my best to fit, and it will neer work. So I am asking you to reach down into the depths of your hearts and pockets, and make my humble vainglorious dreams come to fruition. It doesn't seem fair that I can't have any fun on planet Ooph, when everyone else is exhibiting their personalized frug, or manifesting their individual watusi of life. Why can't I be a simple Egyptologist/Paleontologist/Astrologer/Musician in a Thoreausian shack on the edge of a wilderness paradise within driving distance of a major city? I can live on the merest of stipends per annum and still be able to travel abroad once a year, living in a shoestring. I have done the fine calculations and determined that I can live emaciated and an iron lung yet ecstatic for 11,111 dollars a year. If 111,110 of you will donate a slim penny a piece, I can live in the style I have never been accustomed to, and will thank you through the eternities. I you would like to buy something (see astroplanetology link) that would be superb as well.

What would you get in return? Well besides the foregoing undying affection, you would enable me to put all of my time into pleasing and informing you with this gilded verbiage. If I am ever admitted to the hallowed halls of academia or the sacred chambers of Museumlia, then you might have the chance to meet me in person, where I can regale you with tales of ancient worlds, and maybe even teach you an extinct language or two.

If you are one of the many people out there with the excess cash that is leaking out of your pockets, and causing you to trip and fall to your public embarrassment and consternation, Please feel to relieve yourself of a few Billi barrels of it right here. If you find my creative output to be the abomination of the ages, the you can always hope that your donations will help me to vanish from your internet vantage forever. Can't promise that one though.

At any rate, give, and give freely and give in impossible excess. What you cast upon the waters will never come back to you, get soggy and be gulped by a stunted bluegill.. But how picturesque...
Notice please the donation button on the left...

Smother me with your monetary affections

I smell music...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZMP-jowpJs

No comments: