Sunday, August 17, 2008

No Chump Tonight in my Coffee

Well I thought I would set you up a little, just to unreel you back in at a later date. Chump has suffered extensive injuries on his long lavish vacation, such as water on the aristocrat, and and whooping inheritance, but I am sure he will be well enough in the next InSTALLment to pleasure you all in that very special way. Actually there has been a very serious and expensive investigation into Chump calling him Un- American, a Communist and Anti-Trinitarian, but after ovipositing their cotton mouths in tasty payola he has escaped unscathed. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor anymore? I have to say if anyone is taking any offense at any of this, that is just ridiculous. I suppose this blog has tackled the controversial subjects of God, Corporate Greed, practicing Astrology without a license,and whether Joel or Mike was better on MST3K.. but in the words of Stan Laurel " Those not interested need not reply" Basically I will spout and spew about that which think is righteous or unrighteous in some way or another, and most of you can relax. A spoonful of candy-flavored belladonna makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way anyway. If this does offend anyone, just TELL me for the love of Darwin! Actually we are all here together and our needs are really simple: food, clothing, swelter, chocolate milk, furiously loyal passionate mates and a 24 hour Ren and Stimpy channel? Is my Platform so Strange, Gentlemen?? My Promises too Baroque?? At any rate any reasonable request to change what I am posting will be honored. No one is reading this thing anyway, richtig?

Now Joel vs Mike. A non debate debated before your very noses! The bloody show wouldn't have existed without Joel- or Mike for that matter. Certainly the show evolved as all shows do and they were still getting their sea legs at the very beginning, but taking this into account the last Joel years were as good as anything that came later. Of course there was quality variation from episode to episode throughout the series.. Thank God for all the Mikes, Joels, Crows and Toms Servo that went into the production of this wonderful "who even cares what PC means?" show that kept me alive for a number of years! It was funny and intelligent and sometimes even both at the same time. What more can you ask for? wahhhh!! My god the media is horrible! ...Satan has gotten hold of it.. it is going to break me finally.. Everything I love is in the past now, how can that be? I will go suck my thumb and clutch my Crow doll for a while...it will exorcise all the Parises and Britanys, both male and female that have taken everything over. Really it is defeat at the lifeless empty hands of Ken and Barbie.. I am not completely joking.

Horoscope for those of Goethian Intellect: You will lose a little sleep trying to resolve some of the particulars of your color theory. Just because parallel dimensions could exist, does that mean that they do? Which makes more sense- the unbounded or the bounded universe? If God is all loving why do we rot like stale candy? Should astrology take into account the position of every electron? Which was the better show One Step Beyond, or The Outer Limits? If I start with three beans and take 2 away, how many do I have left. If I start with three and take four away, what happens? What if I use corn instead of beans??These and other debates will be settled by the WWF in the future, which will become the Standard Governing Body of the Universe. And now a message from the head of the Security Commission of the WWF " He throwed sand in muh eyes!!! He is a worm!! He hurtted my feelings!!! Wait til I get him here in the pleasant environmentally controlled Nastrodome! I will will pulverize he!! Grewl!!l Grown!!! raradghh!!!!!

and now some lullabies: Yes they are Fat, but also Transcendentally Fat-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbFVJvRqOQ
and if you would like an actual video (of another song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1x6NNNfVJc&feature=related

And songs that make even a heartless stony Cad such as myself cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJQLzc-bco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2e4NlnLr28 For me this was his last great stuff. But here you can see why he was so great.
And so I am not 100 percent sexist pig:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0qm8nq8RcA
And a couple from the Divine Karen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI Guess I shouldn't cry over the previous, but I am a sensitive tyke and-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmbT5XC-q0
and more modern pain:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIlUHBNkEchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXShNtyvRs
Soak your pillows tonight...

No comments: