I don't know that this is what I am going to write about, it could just be a marketing ploy. It will have very little to do with abdominal adhesions. I just wanted to let all of my fans know that I think they are forming as we speak, embracing me with their icy tentacles. So if you don't hear from me for a long time, it could be that, or something else.
I found a small lizard the other day. I didn't try to catch him just watched him as he pretended to be a scorpion. He was small and fairly docile, so I left him alone.
I found her on that afternoon we had both expected we would get along. Instead we stayed for dinner. She wouldn't eat anything, just stared at the whole time. What did that mean? What did any of it mean? Could it it be pressed into poetry that she pulled from my core? Now nothing feels beautiful although I can still see beauty. Nothing feels wonderful although I still wonder about everything that you said, and why I was in love with you. There were many others who were better looking, who had a better voice, who even liked me a little. But I loved you, and I always will, no matter how many gods and men tell me I am damned when I see you even in my mind we are always together, no matter who holds you tonight how can I change my very being?
Eyes meet for the first time
Just like the last time
See castles in ruins by the seaside
Four princesses crying for princes
Who have never lived
Or was it in Egypt I held you close
Radiating the warmth of the sand
Close to the life giving river
Drowned in our bliss
We kept returning
And once it was on the hottest day of the year
Sky purple and cloudy
Smell of rain round your ears
I kissed you knowing we would die together
Over and over
In every corner of the universe
Looking for a home
In the unlimited emptiness.
Your turn.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Abdominal Adhesions
Labels:
chronic fatigue syndrome,
complain,
donate,
girlfriends,
godzilla,
health,
love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment